CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Boot Camp
Duration: 5 days
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) certification is an international, vendor-neutral exam that proves competency in enterprise security; risk management; research and analysis; and integration of computing, communications, and business disciplines. This course will give you the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments.
The CompTIA CASP course is aimed at an IT security professional who has a minimum of 10 years experience in It administration including at least 5 years of hands-on technical security experience. Security professionals, military and government personnel, and individuals seeking advanced security certification.
- The complete CompTIA courseware. We pre-ship study materials for your preparation (upon request), and provide the complete CompTIA courseware for your training Boot Camp.
- Subject Matter Experts for instructors. Our instructors are unequaled among training providers, and hold the most prestigious certifications and cutting-edge, real world expertise.
- They are available to you throughout the day for the length of the course for group instruction, lab exercise leadership and individual coaching.
- We teach to accommodate every student's learning needs, including instruction, hands-on labs, lab partner and group exercises, independent study, self-testing, question and answer drills, and friendly competitions between concurrently running classes.
- Lab manuals, guidebooks, and Measure Up self-testing software are utilized to augment your courseware and instruction. And the instructors are with you every step of the way.
- State-of-the-art educational facilities. The school has dedicated, well-equipped educational facilities where you will attend instruction and labs, and have access to comfortable study and lounging rooms. Our students consistently say our facilities are unsurpassed!
- Five (5) full days of Intensive instruction and labs.
- Hands-on practice and skills development on real Dell Computers and servers.
- Prep books covering the CompTIA exams,
- Custom Courseware and exceptional Practice Tests,
- Exam vouchers, covering all of the CompTIA exams, and
- Self Test™, Transcender® or MeasureUp Testing Software.
All Exams are delivered at the Training Center, which is an authorized Prometric and Pearson/VUE Testing Center . We will provide a large number of testing stations dedicated to the Boot Camp. A test administrator will be available throughout the day to register you for the tests.
Lesson 1: The Enterprise Security Architecture
• The Basics of Enterprise Security
• The Enterprise Structure
• Enterprise Security Requirements
Lesson 2: Enterprise Security Technology
• Common Network Security Components and Technologies
• Communications and Collaboration Security
• Cryptographic Tools and Techniques
• Advanced Authentication
Lesson 3: Enterprise Resource Technology
• Enterprise Storage Security Issues
• Distributed, Shared, and Virtualized Computing
• Cloud Computing and Security
Lesson 4: Security Design and Solutions
• Network Security Design
• Conduct a Security Assessment
• Host Security
Lesson 5: Application Security Design
• Application Security Basics
• Web Application Security
Lesson 6: Managing Risk, Security Policies, and Security Procedures
• Analyze Security Risk
• Implement Risk Mitigation Strategies and Controls
• Implement Enterprise-Level Security Policies and Procedures
• Prepare for Incident Response and Recovery
Lesson 7: Enterprise Security Integration
• The Technology Life Cycle
• Inter-Organizational Change
• Integrate Enterprise Disciplines to Achieve Secure Solutions
Lesson 8: Security Research and Analysis
• Perform an Industry Trends and Impact Analysis
• Perform an Enterprise Security Analysis
Academy Code of Honor
The Academy guarantees that students shall pass all vendor examinations during the training program or may re-attend within one year of the program completion date. Students will only be responsible for accommodations and vendor exam fees.